Levenhuk 950T DARK Trinocular Microscope
The Levenhuk 950T DARK Microscope is designed for bright field and dark field observations. Due to this, the scope of its application is much wider than that of a standard laboratory microscope, since dark-field studies allow for live blood analysis and studying transparent samples that are poorly discernible during ordinary observations. This model is an excellent addition to the range of optical devices in a medical clinic, research center, or a veterinary office.
A rotating trinocular head is installed in the microscope. A digital camera (purchased separately) can be installed in a vertical tube. A digital camera is used for transmitting an image to an external screen and taking pictures of the samples. The visual node is slightly inclined, which makes extended observations more comfortable. The wide-field eyepieces provide a good view, and achromatic objectives create a clear and contrast image throughout the field of view. Overall microscope magnification varies in a range from 40x to 1000x. The 40x and 100x objectives are equipped with protective spring-loaded frames.
The stage has a mechanical scale. Next to the stage, there are the coarse and fine focusing knobs. Under the table, there is a place for installing a condenser. The microscope is equipped with two condensers: a bright field Abbe with an iris diaphragm (for dry and oil observations) and a dry dark field condenser. The lighting is located at the bottom, the lighting source is a powerful LED light with adjustable brightness. There is a collector.
The lighting is powered by an AC power supply.
- Laboratory microscope with a magnification range from 40x to 1000x
- Achromatic objectives, wide-field eyepieces
- 3W lower LED lighting
- Brightness adjustment; AC power supply
- Bright field and dark field condensers are included
The kit includes:
- 4x, 10x, 40xs, 100xs (oil) achromatic objectives
- WF10x/18mm eyepieces (2 pcs)
- Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder
- Dark field condenser N.A. 0.9 (dry)
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Fuse (2 pcs)
- Vial of immersion oil
- Power cord
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty