Levenhuk 400M Monocular Microscope
Levenhuk 400M Monocular Microscope is designed for conducting laboratory research on biological samples. It delivers a sharp and contrast image and allows for observing samples at magnification from 40x to 400x. This microscope can also be used in medical, educational, and research institutions. The microscope features a built-in LED light that works on rechargeable batteries or via an AC power supply.
The optics are based on a wide-field eyepiece and achromatic objectives of various magnification. Overall magnification of an optical system allows for working with medium and large structures. The monocular head is conveniently inclined at 45° and is 360° rotatable. A microscope is excellent to use for individual and group work as well.
The stage is equipped with two holders; right underneath there is an Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm. You can install light filters in a special holder (the kit includes a blue, green and yellow light filters). A standard coaxial mechanism is used for focusing. There is fine and coarse focusing adjustment available.
A lighting system consists of an LED light with a collector. It is located at the bottom of the microscope. The lighting features adjustable brightness. Due to battery-powered operation (included in the kit), Levenhuk 400M is mobile and can be used even in places without access to electricity.
The body is made of metal: therefore, the microscope is reliable and has a long service life.
- Rotatable monocular head inclined at 45°
- Magnification: from 40x to 400x, achromatic optics
- Lower LED light with brightness adjustment
- Power supply is variable: by batteries or AC power supply
- Metal body, standard eyepiece barrel diameter
The kit includes:
- 4x, 10x, 40xs achromatic objectives
- WF10x/18mm eyepiece (1pc.) with a pointer
- Condenser N.A. 0.65 with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder
- Rechargeable AA batteries (3 pcs)
- Charging power cord
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty