Levenhuk 4ST Binocular Microscope
The Levenhuk 4ST Binocular Microscope is a classic stereoscopic microscope for working with nonplanar objects. It can be used for studying geological and biological samples, small machinery parts, textiles, coins, and art objects. Its simple operation makes this model a good choice for home use. Thanks to its excellent mechanical and optical qualities, the microscope is highly-demanded among specialists of various professions.
The microscope optics are made of glass, the objective provides two magnifications: 2 and 4 times, wide-field eyepieces zoom in 10 times. An overall magnification range varies from 20x to 40x. A coarse focusing adjustment is available. A binocular head is slightly angled, which allows for conducting very comfortable, lengthy observations. If necessary, the head can be rotated 360°.
Two lights are used for illuminating the samples: an upper and lower light. Both lights are LEDs with brightness adjustment. The lighting is powered by an AC power supply. This lighting system allows you to study samples of any degree of transparency: opaque, semi-transparent, and transparent.
- Instrumental microscope that creates a three-dimensional image
- Angled binocular head rotates at 360°
- Magnification in the range of 20x to 40x, working distance: 130mm
- Upper and lower LED lights with brightness adjustment
- AC power supply
The kit includes:
- Wf10x eyepieces with eyecups (2 pcs)
- Rotatable objective: 2x, 4x
- Stage made of matte glass
- Black-and-white double-sided plate
- Power cord with an AC adapter
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty
Caution: Please refer to the specifications table for the correct mains voltage and never attempt to plug a 110V device into 220V outlet and vice versa without using a converter. Remember that mains voltage in the U.S. and Canada is 110V and 220–240V in most European countries.