Levenhuk 900B Binocular Microscope
Levenhuk 900B is a binocular laboratory microscope with a powerful LED light and magnification range from 40 to 1,000 times. It is perfect for medical, microbiological, veterinary, and biochemical research. It can be applied in a clinic and in a higher education department. The microscope can be used for a wide range of works.
A binocular microscope head is inclined at 30°, which is practical for lengthy observations. The achromatic optics provide a good view. The kit includes two wide-field eyepieces with 10x magnification and four objectives with 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x magnification. The 100x objective is adapted for oil immersion. Two objectives feature front lens protection (a spring-loaded frame): 40x and 100x ones. Use focusing knobs on the microscope body for coarse and fine focusing adjustment.
The lighting unit illuminates the stage from below. The microscope slides are placed on the table with the help of a mechanical scale. The light beam is controlled by an Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm, while the lighting itself is powered by an AC power supply. The lighting source is a powerful 3-watt LED light with a collector.
Levenhuk 900B is a reliable optical tool with the high-quality optics.
- Binocular rotatable head
- Wide-field eyepieces, achromatic objectives
- Optics magnification range: 40–1000x
- Powerful 3W LED light with a collector
- Brightness adjustment; an AC power supply
The kit includes:
- 4x, 10x, 40xs, 100xs (oil) achromatic objectives
- WF10x/18mm eyepieces (2 pcs)
- Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with an iris diaphragm and a filter holder
- Filters: blue, green, yellow
- Vial of immersion oil
- Power cord
- Dust cover
- User manual and lifetime warranty